Stock Expected: Predicted Avilability: JulyThe new DXS15mkII is capable of producing tight, thunderous low frequencies as low as 40Hz and a maximum SPL of 135dB.
The new DXS15mkII is capable of producing tight, thunderous low frequencies as low as 40Hz and a maximum SPL of 135dB. This updated model's optimised band-pass design and state-of-the-art DSP ensure the extremely high power output is focused, powerful, and distortion-free.
- 15 inch powered subwoofer with 1020W class-D power amplifier
- High-output 15 inch woofer with a band-pass design cabinet for superior bass response and a maximum 135dB SPL
- 40Hz-150Hz frequency range is ideal for small- to medium-sized rooms
- Built-in D-XSUB processing allows you to extend the frequency response even lower
- Plywood cabinet is durable and acoustically optimised for maximum sound quality
- Cardioid mode for bass management onstage
- Selectable X-OVER (80/100/120 Hz)
- M20 and Ø35 mm dual pole sockets
- Optional Speaker Wheels (SPW-1) and Speaker Cover(SPCVR-DXS152)
7 Years Once Registered at: www.warrantyextension.yamaha-europe.com/