Delivered Direct from Yamaha*This product is sold in the name and on behalf of Yamaha Music Europe and the Yamaha general terms and Yamaha Data Protection Information will be applicable.
Always dreamed of learning to play your favourite songs? The Clavinova CSP-Series can make this dream come true.
First and foremost a high quality digital piano, connect the CSP-150 to your tablet and a whole range of features are at your fingertips, from a vast range of sounds and backings, to its amazing ability to scan the songs in your phone or tablet's music library, giving you the chord charts, piano score and instructions on how to play each song using the intuitive Stream Lights feature.
Get a free 3-month trial of flowkey Premium upon new registration of your Clavinova CSP.
Flowkey is an exciting app that helps you to learn to play the piano. The app offers a wide selection of interactive songs, tutorials and courses, all of which give you instant feedback regarding your play and accompany your progress. Connect your Yamaha digital piano with flowkey and soon you'll be able to play your favourite music and songs. * Stream Lights through flowkey are compatible via iOS device connection or flowkey browser app only
- Smart Pianist app for intuitive use
- Graded Hammer 3X (GH3X) keyboard with synthetic ebony and ivory keytops and escapement
- Recreations of the Yamaha CFX and Bösendorfer Imperial concert grand pianos
- 692 Sounds + 29 Drum & Sound Effect Kits
- Virtual Resonance Modelling (VRM) Voices
- Super Articulation (SA) Voices
- 470 Backing Accompaniments (Styles)
- 403 Preset-Songs
- Stream Light System
- Binaural Sampling (on Yamaha CFX Concert Grand sound)
- Microphone Input and Vocal Harmony
- 2 x 30W Amplification
Yamaha Premium Delivery Service:
Yamaha places the highest value on quality, reliability, and customer service. Enjoy even more convenience by booking our Yamaha Premium Service as an optional extra1 and let our carefully selected partners deliver and set up your new Yamaha Clavinova digital piano.
- Number of Keys : 88
- Type of Keys : GH3X keyboard with synthetic ebony and ivory keytops, escapement
- Touch Sensitivity : 5 levels, fixed
- Presets : 692 voices, 29 drums/sfx
- Polyphony : 256 Notes
- Effects Types : Reverb, Master EQ, Vocal Harmony, Intelligent Acoustic Control, Stereophonic Optimizer
- Song Playback : 403 preset songs, SMF
- Recording : 16-track SMF, WAV/AAC to USB
- Storage : USB
- Metronome : Yes
- Audio Inputs : 1 x 1/4" (mic/line), 1 x 1/8" (aux in)
- Audio Outputs : 2 x 1/4" (aux out)
- USB : 1 x Type B, 1 x Type A
- MIDI I/O : In/Out/Thru
- Headphones : 2 x 1/4"
- Pedal Inputs : 1 x 1/4" (aux pedal)
- Number of Pedals : 3 x foot pedals (damper, sostenuto, soft)
- Built-in Speakers : 2 x 6.3"
- Amplifier : 2 x 30W
- Bench/Stand Included : Bench
- Height : 40.93"
- Width : 55.59"
- Depth : 18.31"
- Weight : 127 lbs. 14 oz.
5 Years Once Registered at: www.warrantyextension.yamaha-europe.com/