PreorderTrue boutique character, tone and response from Blackstar’s most powerful digital amplifiers ever.
Onboard the Silverline Deluxe Head, you’ll find the same next-level SHARC processing power, array of Voice and Response settings, and studio-grade effects as the combo. But the Deluxe’s head format allows you to combine it with your venue-filling 4x12, travel-friendly 2x12, or any other electric guitar speaker cabinet. Simply pair it with your favourite, and let the Silverline Deluxe Head handle the rest.
Silverline guitar amplifiers marry boutique character, effortless tonal tweaking and next-level digital processing power to create the most attractive, best sounding and most responsive digital amplifiers available today. Finally, a boutique, digital amp without compromise. Forget gear that claims ‘real-amp tone’ and get back to playing real amps, the Silverline series.
NEXT-LEVEL TOUCH RESPONSE
Thanks to a high-performance SHARC® processor and patented Blackstar TVP technology, Silverline’s Response controls delivers the nuanced feel, vibe, and response of six of the most coveted valve power sections in the world – KT88, 6L6, KT66, EL34, 6V6, EL84. Plug in, select the perfect setting for you, and experience the pure tone of your favourite amps with more detail than you ever thought possible.
GENUINE CELESTION SPEAKERS
Silverline is the new standard in digital guitar amplification. To enforce this, we’ve fitted each of the amps with the standard in guitar speakers, Celestion V-Types. With their balanced sound and singing mids, they are the perfect choice for delivering Silverline's wide breadth of tone.
PATENTED ISF CONTROL
Blackstar's proprietary ISF control works with the onboard EQ, sweeping from clear and open USA tones to the midrange punch of the UK's most iconic amplifiers, and everywhere in-between. The whole tone stack response is moved, yet the tone controls remain fully interactive.
6 PROPRIETARY PREAMP VOICINGS
With six finely tuned preamp voicings – Clean Warm, Clean Bright, Crunch, Super Crunch, OD 1, OD 2 – Silverline puts your favourite tones at your disposal. When used in conjunction with Blackstar's patented ISF control you can easily tailor your tone to perfection.
ALL IN ONE RECORDING SOLUTION
Silverline is a simple and inspiring way to capture your tones in the studio. Whether taking a line from the combination Phones/Emulated output, using the plug-and-play USB recording interface capabilities or mic'ing the speaker, Silverline makes the perfect studio companion.
As with every aspect of the Silverline series, the onboard modulation, delay, and reverb effects, all based on classic and boutique designs, are the perfect blend of pristine sound quality and effortless control. Even with four of each effect type, two knobs are all it takes to find your perfect settings.
DEEP EDITING WITH INSIDER
Silverline is the most intuitive, boutique-level digital amp on the market. But plug it into your computer via USB, and Blackstar's free INSIDER software unleashes a world of deep-editing, preset organisation and patch sharing that gives you total control of every aspect of your sound.
- State-of-the-art digital guitar amplifiers with groundbreaking SHARC® DSP power
- Attractive, boutique styling
- Response control based on patented TVP technology accurately reproduces the nuances of classic power amp circuits (EL84, 6V6, EL34, KT66, 6L6, KT88)
- Patented ISF sweeps from American to British tone
- 6 proprietary Blackstar preamp voices (Clean Warm, Clean Bright, Crunch, Super Crunch, OD 1, OD 2)
- USB port offers effortless direct recording and re-amping
- INSIDER software unlocks deep-editing features and patch management/sharing
- MP3/Line In and Em. Out/Phone jacks deliver studio-ready tone for 'silent' practice
- Powerful enough for any stage, subtle enough for home
- Manual and Preset operation with 12 fully customisable preset locations (128 with footswitch)
- Loaded with Celestion V-type speakers
3 Years Once Registered at: www.blackstaramps.com/uk/uk-warranty