Yamaha CLP635R Digital Piano (Rosewood)
Clavinova is an innovative lineup of digital pianos that have continued to evolve while seeking to provide the touch and tone of a concert grand piano—the ultimate symbol of piano excellence. This authentic grand piano experience is the product of the knowledge and expertise that Yamaha has accumulated over more than 125 years of crafting acoustic pianos. Utilizing state-of-the-art technology to achieve grand piano quality, Clavinova digital pianos offer an inviting playing experience that is perfect for players of all levels. They emulate the touch and tone of a grand piano to make the transition from digital to acoustic piano a seamless and enjoyable one.
Available from warehouse. Please allow a few days for stock transfer.
– The sound of some of the finest concert grand pianos in the world
With two world-renowned concert grand pianos available at the touch of a button, the CLP Series lets you choose the perfect piano tone for the music you want to play. Offering far more than just sampled sounds, the CLP-600 Series reproduces the Yamaha CFX concert grand and the legendary Bӧsendorfer Imperial in meticulous detail.
– The powerful tone of the acclaimed CFX
Yamaha’s flagship 9’ concert grand piano, the CFX, offers sparkling highs and a powerful resonant bass with a sound that projects to the furthest reaches of any concert hall. The CFX was played by the winner of the prestigious International Chopin Competition in 2010, and has since gained recognition as one of the greatest concert grands of modern times.
– The legendary sound of a Bösendorfer Imperial
Originally founded in 1828, Bösendorfer holds a unique position amongst piano makers as the only manufacturer in the world still utilizing the Viennese tradition of hand-crafted design that produces the uniquely warm bass, singing treble and rich tonal colors known as the “Viennese Sound”. The development of Bösendorfer pianos has been influenced by such famed composers as Brahms and Johann Strauss, resulting in an instrument lauded as the only piano capable of withstanding the frenetic playing of Franz Liszt.
Remaining true to this legacy of meticulous design and implementation, each Bösendorfer instrument is painstakingly crafted over many hours at the hands of highly-experienced craftsmen. In 2008, Bösendorfer became part of the Yamaha Group and in 2014, the revered tone of the Bösendorfer Imperial was featured in the Clavinova CLP Series.
– CFX and Bösendorfer Imperial piano samples
– CFX Binaural sampling
– Improved VRM (Virtual Resonance Modeling)
– Smooth Release
– Key-Off samples
– String Resonance
– Damper Resonance
– 256-note polyphony
– 36 Voices
– GH3X (Graded Hammer 3X) keyboard with synthetic ebony and ivory keytops
– 128 x 64 full dot LCD
– Digital effects (Reverb/Chorus/Brilliance/Effect)
– 19 Voice Demo Songs + 50 Piano Songs* + 303 Lesson Songs (*The Clavinova comes with a book of music scores)
– 20 rhythms
– 16-track recording
– USB Audio Recorder (Playback/Recording: WAV)
– USB TO HOST and USB TO DEVICE
– Dual headphone jacks
– 30 W x 2 amplifiers
– 16 cm x 2 speaker system
– Acoustic Optimizer
– Intelligent Acoustic Control (IAC)
– Stereophonic Optimizer
– Music braces
– Optional wireless connection to iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch** (** For wireless connection, optional UD-WL01 is required)
5 Years Once Registered at: www.warrantyextension.yamaha-europe.com/